Monday, November 9, 2009

New Video from the Virtual Worlds Story Project

I came across this in my daily feeds, a link to a video "Educators Discover the Magic of Story Quests". The video recounts highlights and of course relays the benefits of questing with excellent footage of the latest quest by Jenaia and Marty of the Virtual Worlds Story Project. It's a short video, but definitely worth a look. Jen and I spoke briefly a few days ago about the project and of the plans for Worlds Aids Day on December 2nd. If you page down a bit, there's a press release that I posted earlier in the day about the event to be held in Second Life. I had participated in the "Uncle D" quest and had written a short story. I was thrilled when Jen asked me to read the story on December 2nd and eagerly accepted the invitation.

No comments: